- Information shared in the group should be kept strictly confidential.
- Be respectful of others grief. Don't interrupt.
- Share the time, don't monopolize.
- We learn best by hearing experiences of others, not by giving advice. It's best to say what you did in a similar situation, rather than what someone else should do.
you want to learn more about something, ask questions. Please don't put
anyone on trial or try to point out faults in someone else's thinking
- Respect the opinions of others. What doesn't work for you may work for someone else.
your experience, even if you were unhappy about how it turned out. It
might help someone else avoid repeating your mistakes.
- Be open to help from people other than the leader.
- It's okay to be silent. You are not required to speak.
yourself a chance. If the first meeting doesn't seem to help, please
come back a few more times before deciding it's not for you.
We honor your tears with no judgement.
Meetings are a safe place to be and express real feelings.